Why the BIOPROTECTUS™ System can help protect the surfaces in your home
Whether you own or rent your home, We want to make sure that we do our best to keep our home free of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold, mildew, fungi, and algae. Some areas in our homes that we might not think of that do require our attention are our laundry areas, pet food stations, pantries, and garages. These spaces might not be used as frequently but require our attention in maintaining a clean environment. More commonly thought of culprits are kitchens, bathrooms, workout/gym areas, and door handles. These specific areas need to be cleaned more frequently than others because of their constant use or higher risk of exposure. When it comes down to it, all the people in our home are precious to us and deserve our attention to detail and cleanliness. The BIOPROTECTUS™ System is both safe to use and provides long-lasting protection.
The BIOPROTECTUS™ System can be used on kitchen tables, cutting boards, sinks, toilets, door handles, and a large number of additional surfaces we don’t even have time to list here!
Are Your Surfaces Treated With The BIOPROTECTUs™ System?
The BIOPROTECTUs™ System uses patented, registered technologies: SmartTouch®, a List N disinfectant, to disinfect surfaces against viruses, bacteria, and germs, and BIOPROTECT™ RTU antimicrobial surface protectant, to keep surfaces free of odor- and stain-causing bacteria, fungi (mold and mildew), and algae between cleanings, for up to 90 days (3 months). Additional products offered include the registered BIOPROTECT™ 500 concentrate and FDA-registered BIOPROTECT™ Hydrating Hand Sanitizer.
STAIN AND ODOR CAUSING BACTERIA on Surfaces
- Keeping surfaces clean at home is difficult in high traffic areas
- The BIOPROTECTUS™ System offers long-lasting protection!
BIOPROTECTUS™ System and YOU
- The BIOPROTECTUS™ System is especially recommended in homes with young children and elderly individuals
BIOPROTECT™ RTU SURFACE PROTECTANT for HOME USE
- Safe to use on food surfaces such as kitchen countertops and cutting boards
- EPA Registered and FDA Listed
- Persistent and Continuous protection of treated surfaces for up to 90 Days
- Neutral pH, Non-Corrosive, Non-Flammable, and No VOC’s