BIOPROTECTUS™ System can help protect surfaces and facilities where healthcare professionals work
If one wide-body jet crashed every day in the United States, how many of us would be willing to get on a plane? This is the equivalent number of deaths occurring every day in US hospitals linked to healthcare associated infections (HAIs). It is estimated that 1 in 20 patients in the hospital will acquire an HAI. Of the nearly 2 million patients impacted by HAIs each year, approximately 100,000 will die from these infections. If you combine the number of deaths caused by breast cancer, HIV, and auto accidents, HAIs still kills more people every year. Hospitals are faced with a unique problem when it comes to the presence of stain and odor-causing bacteria. Cleaning staff can clean the same surface, like a door handle, every hour, but within that hour, hundreds of sick patients or healthy doctors/nurses/medical assistants could have touched that door handle. Thus, the risk of spreading the odor-causing bacteria, especially on high contact surfaces is enormous. Hospitals, medical practices, clinics, and everyone involved in the Healthcare Industry is aware of the need to disinfect. Exam tables, medical equipment, etc. all need to be cleaned and disinfected regularly. The examples are endless to the amount of double and even triple work being performed to maintain the protocols set forth. However, modern cleaning protocols do not offer lasting protection. BIOPROTECTUS™ System helps solves that problem.
The BIOPROTECTUs™ System of products will compliment your current cleaning protocol for increased assurance of clean; whether a hospital room, cafeteria or reception area. SmartTouch® N List disinfectant can be used to treat beds, equipment, linens and curtains where the spread of bacteria can happen. BIOPROTECT™ RTU can be applied to treat the same surfaces to keep surfaces free of odor- and stain-causing bacteria, fungi (mold and mildew), and algae between cleanings, for up to 90 days (3 months).
ODOR-CAUSING BACTERIA, MOLD, MILDEW, FUNGI, AND ALGAE SPREAD ON SURFACES
- Individuals that travel throughout the hospital, offices, schools, and our homes will touch various surfaces and may spread odor-causing bacteria and fungi.
- Thus, surfaces must be cleaned, disinfected, and preserved regularly
STAIN AND ODOR CAUSING BACTERIA, MOLD, MILDEW, FUNGI, AND ALGAE SPREAD IN THE AIR
- Air particulate is a means of transmission that is largely ignored
- ASHRAE notes that particles smaller than .3 microns can stay suspended in the air indefinitely facilitating their spread.
How the BIOPROTECTUS System protects your medical staff and patients
- The BIOPROTECTUS System removes possibilities of failure by creating a system that works persistently and efficiently.
- The BIOPROTECTUS System uses brilliant technology that works continuously and is meant to greatly enhance the efforts of your hygiene, cleaning, and janitorial staff or team.
- The BIOPROTECTUS System uses simple products that are easy to use thus greatly reducing human error.
BIOPROTECT and HOSPITALS: KEY POINTS
- Lasts 90 days
- Easy to apply
- Non leaching technology
- Works with most cleaning systems
- Works in Laundry solutions
- Persistent and efficient level of protection
- Risk reduction
- Reduce human error in cleaning
- Food Contact Surface Safe
Easy to Apply BIOPROTECT
- FDA compliant hand sanitizers
- High end hand sanitizers focused on hygiene and skin care
- Ability to incorporate BioProtect technology into hand sanitizer
- Studies show HAI reductions from 20% using a good hand hygiene program