Why was the BIOPROTECTUS System Created?
Common surfaces (touch-points) are cleaned with poisonous/lethal disinfectants leaving behind no effective residual protection (long-term protection) and within hours of disinfection, bacteria will grow exponentially on said surface presenting risk to re-infect patients, students, employees, staff, etc.
Supplement current cleaning protocols with a proven antimicrobial solution treatment, to help prevent the known issue with current lethal cleaners. In layman’s terms, current lethal cleaning protocols leave a surface completely void of microbes which ends up being an open breeding ground for bacteria to grow. To make matters worse, some bacteria that were not killed during the lethal cleaning may grow exponentially resulting in an increased risk of stain and odor-causing bacteria adapting and building resistance potentially making medical treatments less effective.
What is BIOPROTECT?
The BIOPROTECTUS System is a patented, revolutionary antimicrobial system that creates a microscopic shield on porous and non-porous surfaces on contact for up to 90 days after cleaning, even for surfaces that are immersed in water. Learn more about how it works.
Is BIOPROTECT safe?
BIOPROTECT™ is water-based and contains no harmful chemicals or heavy metals. It will bond to the surface (substrate) meaning it cannot leach into the surrounding environment and is foggable in interior environments. BIOPROTECT is safe and can be used on kitchen countertops and cutting boards.
BioProtect™ RTU can be electrostatically sprayed or fogged to begin protection in 60 seconds and remains effective on surfaces for up to 90 days.