BioProtectUs™ System products help address rising health and safety concerns.

It is the clean, reliable, persistent, environmentally friendly responsible solution you need to help make it a safer place.


Quickly and efficiently the BIOPROTECTUS™ SYSTEM can be applied to offer you unmatched protection.

Safe for Commercial and Residential Use

Without using heavy metals or poisons, Bio-Protect can safely be applied to a wide variety of surfaces ranging from hospital equipment to your kitchen countertops.

Simple & Easy

3 Step Process!

We can provide you with all the instruction you need to apply our unique BIOPROTECT™ product to your countertops, door handles, and more!


What is it?

The BIOPROTECTUs™ System uses patented, registered technologies: SmartTouch®, a List N disinfectant, to disinfect surfaces against viruses, bacteria, and germs, and BIOPROTECT™ RTU antimicrobial surface protectant, to keep surfaces free of odor- and stain-causing bacteria, fungi (mold and mildew), and algae between cleanings, for up to 90 days (3 months).


How does it work?

The revolutionary BIOPROTECTUS™ system forms a covalent bond with the surface being treated. Once treated, the BIOPROTECTUS™ system creates a durable antimicrobial protective layer on surfaces.


Why use it?

When applied correctly, our product can protect your surfaces for up to 90 days (and in some instances much much longer!). It helps protect you from the below list of microbes.

  • Includes patented, registered products to disinfect and protect surfaces.
  • Odor Causing Bacteria
  • Bacteria which cause staining/discoloration
  • Fungi (mold & mildew)
  • Algae
  • And more!

The BIOPROTECTUs™ System protects surfaces, includes patented, registered products to disinfect and protect surfaces.